Will breast implants affect breastfeeding?

No. Women with breast implants are encouraged to breast feed just as any other woman and most do so without a problem. Some women may experience difficulty with breast feeding for various other reasons. Although typically breast gland function is minimally affected by implant surgery, there can occasionally be scarring which may lead to added difficulty with breast feeding.
No reason not to try. It is possible, but there is no reason not to try breast feeding. I tell my patients not to plan on exclusively breast feeding, but, in my practice, most are able.
Probably not. The surgical technique can minimize the chances of decreased milk production. If incisions are made that disrupt milk ducts, milk production can be impaired.
Hard to say. Since some women who never had implants have trouble breast feeding it is hard to know. I've had patients successfully breastfeed after implant surgery but as a precaution I warn all women wanting implants that this is a risk.
Potentially. C video. It is more likely nursing will effect your breast implants than vice versa. (see my youtube video. However the surgical approach, particularly the periareaolar incision (nipple), may transect duts & diminish ability to nurse adn/or lactate. There have been some reports of leakage of silicone into the breast milk and while this is possible, studies show it is typically less than silicone in formula.