What are the benefits of breast-feeding my baby?

Several. Breast milk is an excellent source of nutrition for your child, is almost completely absorbed, contains numerous antibodies to help fight infections, and is the best way to bond to your child.
Many benefits. Br milk is the perfect food for human babies, and although formulas are good, they pale in comparison. The nutritional content changes with baby's age, easily digested, protects against many infections, less myopia, less obesity, higher iq, free, always available, better bonding, etc. Moms lose pg wgt faster, decrease risk of breast cancer, etc. What's not to love about breast feeding?
Custom design. Your breast milk is a self adjusting nutritional source changes as baby grows to provide proper fluid/protein/fat/carb balance as needed as the baby ages. A living antibody component that cannot be duplicated by a lab, impairs germ attachment to babies gut.Lifetime reductions in diabetes risk & other illnesses are well documented.Finally, baby gets to enjoy personal bonding with its mom.