What are symptoms of postpartum depression in a new mom?

See below. Post-partum depression (PPD) may appear as baby blues with sx: crying, mood swings, anxiety, sadness, trouble sleeping, irritability. These sx don't resolve after several weeks, become more intense, may impair functioning, also feelings of guilt, shame, inadequacy, lost of enjoyment of life, thoughts of self-harm or other harm might appear. Ppd needs to be treated for the sake of mother and baby.
Depression & anxiety. The symptoms can include: insomnia and sleep disturbances, sad & depressed mood, lack of appetite, worrying & severe anxiety, irritability and anger, panic attacks, feelings of hopelessness, loss of pleasure and motivation in usual activities, difficulty functioning as usual, overwhelmed and unable to cope with life's demands, and obsessive, distressing thoughts. Sometimes suicidal thoughts.