Is there anything I can do to prevent postpartum depression from coming back?

Good self care. There are things that you can do to help lower your risk of postpartum depression, but still no guarantees that you won't get it. If you do get ppd, seek early treatment as that's the best way to get better quickly. The good news is there's a good prognosis with treatment. Lower risk with a good support network & good self care, including good sleep, healthy eating, exercise, balanced lifestyle.
Build up awareness. Awareness of symptoms is one of steps of prevention. You know what you've experienced. While there're no crisis, it's better to start working on back up plan-- people you turn for help to, including mental health professionals; obstetrician, child's pediatrician. Create a "coping card" and once the baby is born a list of people who can help you with the baby and manage the stress. Good luck!