Is it okay to drink caffeinated drink before a dobutamine nuclear stress test?

Yes within reason. . The caffeine does not affect the nuclear tracer or the dobutamine. However, most protocols want you to have not eaten or drank for 8 hours. Additionally, in my lab we withhold caffeine from all stress test patients because some of them will need to be converted to other types of stress that can be affected by caffeine. This way all options are available while the patient is present.
Caffeine. Yes. Caffeine can negate the effects of some pharmacologic stress agents such as dipyridamole (persantine) but should not interfere with Dobutamine.