What are the risks of lasik for farsighted eyes?

Fair. Results not as predictable as with near-sighted. Otherwise, the same- halos, dry eye, blurred vision etc.
LASIK. Lasik for hyperopia risks include dry eye, possible need for enhancement, glare/haloes, infection, corneal scarring, ectasia, flap complications, and other problems. All of this issues are very uncommon though.
Vaires. This depends on how farsighted you are. In general farsighted patients do very well. There is always the chance that you could need an enhancement. The risks are similar for those undergoing nearsighted lasik but we are careful not to induce any irregularities in very farsighted patients. In general the risks are the same as those for lasik.