Can I get both my eyes treated with lasik?

Dr. Azhar Salahuddin
Ophthalmology

In brief: Maybe

Before getting lasik you have to undero a series of tests.
If your doc determines you are a good candidate, you can get both eyes done at once.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Azhar Salahuddin
Dr. Azhar Salahuddin
Dr. Michael Sayegh
You absolutely can have both eyes done. It is the preferred method for most LASIK surgeons. It also allows you to resume normal activities sooner.
Dr. Rajesh Khanna
Ophthalmology

It is recommended that you have lasik done in both of your eyes at the same time, this way it reduces your down time.
Of course proper test are needed to be done in order to see if you are a good candidate for lasik.

Dr. Rajesh Khanna
Dr. Rajesh Khanna
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: LASIK

Lasik is usually performed in both eyes on the same day in patients who are good candidates.

In brief: LASIK

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jack Hinkle