How many follow-up appointments will I have lasik?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Typical is three

This will vary from lasik surgeon to lasik surgeon but a typical pattern is the day after surgery, one week after and one month after for uncomplicated lasik surgery.
Some may have different schedules and there will be a few more for problems (uncommon) if they arise.

In brief: Typical is three

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Rajesh Khanna
Ophthalmology

In brief: Follow up

It is common to see the patient the day after surgery, then 1 week, then 1 month after. Some ophthalmologist can do follow up visits for 1 year.

In brief: Follow up

Dr. Rajesh Khanna
Dr. Rajesh Khanna
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: LASIK followup

I typically see my patients at 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, and 3-4 months after lasik surgery.

In brief: LASIK followup

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley