Should I be worried if my baby is squirming while nursing?

In brief: No
I'll assume you have breast fed for a while, obtain a consistant latch, have used techniques that have produced good consistant growth and the movement is simple squirming.
I doubt any real issues. If your are a novice, coaching may help as baby may feel your anxiety & squirm as a result. As a child begins to walk, it may be less interested in feeding and be squirming to get down.

In brief: No
Dr. Charlene Sojico
In brief: No
Your baby is either positioning to find the right position of comfort while nursing and /or getting ready to make a bowel movement or passing gas!

In brief: No
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Michael Amster
In brief: No
If the baby seems happy and is feeding well, then no, it is perfectly reasonable for them to squirm around.
My child used to tripod while feeding, and make sounds that disturbed the dogs. If, however, the child seems unhappy, is not feeding well, losing weight, crying during or after feeding, or has a poor latch, further intervention may be necessary.

In brief: No
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Jonathan Jassey