Are there any new treatments for a deviated septum?

Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Probably not

If a deviated septum is causing your nasal breathing to be obstructed, and if you are unhappy about it, and if that cartilaginous deformity is affecting your quality of life, then surgery is the answer. I am aware of nasal elastic bands for the outside of your lower cartilages, but they only widen the nostrils.
The deviated septum will still need to be surgically altered.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Deviated septum

a deviated septum can be corrected surgically to bring the septum to the midline.
If there are symptoms like nasal obstruction, snoring or recurrent sinusitis, have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist. Surgery is the only option.

In brief: Deviated septum

Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Marsha Davis