What does heart pain feel like?

Many different ways. Pressure [like someone sitting on your chest] when you are active, moving fast, exercising. Pain moving to your left jaw and arm. But sometimes it's very different, especially for women. You can feel nausea, flu-like, sweaty, shortness of breath, unusual tiredness for you.
Varies. It really varies. While in men it most typically is described as a pressure/tightening-like discomfort, in women we often find what we think is an "atypical" pain, is the person's typical cardiac pain. So, i would take any type of unexplained pain in the chest of a female person, seriously, especially if it is associated with activity, comes with shortness of breath, or palpitations or sweating.
Typically. Subs thermal chest pressure which may radiate into jaw or left arm but these symptoms are highly variable (especially in women & diabetics).