What supplements can I take to whiten my tea-stained teeth?

Dr. Joy Poskozim
Dentistry
In brief: Hydrogen Peroxide
There are no pills/vitamins/supplements that can change teeth color due to any cause, including tea.
Tea is the #1 cause of stain. Brush with whitening toothpaste twice daily. After, get otc 3% hydrogen peroxide (active ingredient for all teeth whitening agents). Mix 1 part hydrogen peroxide to 2 parts water. Rinse twice daily. Safe to use consistently. Electric toothbrushes are better than manual.

In brief: Hydrogen Peroxide
Dr. Joy Poskozim
Dr. Joy Poskozim
Dr. Leon F. Gerard
How about a visit to the Dental office for a good tooth cleaning? Most of the tea stain is often on the surface and removable by the Hygienist.
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: None
Stains are on the surface of your teeth.

In brief: None
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Thomas Stelmach
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: None
Have your teeth professionally cleaned to remove the surface stain.

In brief: None
Dr. Thomas Stelmach
Dr. Thomas Stelmach
Dr. William Forsythe