What can I do about enamel erosion on my teeth?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Dental consult

There are ways to prevent erosions and to treat them if you have them. The treatment would be dependent upon the cause, the extent, the location, your caries susceptibility, your oral hygiene and the degree of sensitivity of those teeth.
There is insufficient room to discuss these factors on this website. Your dentist can examine you and discuss these issues with you.

In brief: Dental consult

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dentistry

In brief: See your dentist

Thre are different reasons for erosion, and actually, if it is from gastric reflux you might even have to see your md.
You can stay away from acidic food ( inlduing most carbonated beverages, gatorade etc) if eating acidic food you should not brush your teth for 30 minutes to let the acidity nuetralize.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dr. Jonathan Engel