What are the most common oral health problems in pregnant women?

Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry
In brief: Gingivitis
I most commonly see increased gingivitis and calculus(tartar) build up.
It normally is associated with insufficient oral hygiene. Often a pregnant woman is not as careful or brushing makes them feel like vomiting so they don't do it as much. You must maintain your hygiene and still see your dentist during that time. Get probs fixed that arise as well.

In brief: Gingivitis
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Thomas Stelmach
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: Angry gums
The hormonal changes that happen during pregnancy cause your gums to be hyper reactive to any irritant.
You need to keep your teeth as clean as possible to avoid problems.

In brief: Angry gums
Dr. Thomas Stelmach
Dr. Thomas Stelmach
Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: TEETH PROBLEMS
Pregnant women needs calcium for her growing fetus, many suffer dental problems due to lack of calcium.

In brief: TEETH PROBLEMS
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Shontae Buffington