What's a natural cleaner for tea stained teeth?

Dr. Joy Poskozim
Dentistry
In brief: Hydrogen Peroxide
The active ingredient in all teeth whitening products is hydrogen peroxide.
All otc whitening products have 5% hydrogen peroxide or less. I recommend 1 part 3% hydrogen peroxide/2 parts water twice daily after brushing. You can use this formula safely and effectively forever. And, it is great for your gums. Give it about 4-6 weeks to notice a natural brightness. Electric toothbrushes work best too.

In brief: Hydrogen Peroxide
Dr. Joy Poskozim
Dr. Joy Poskozim
In brief: Baking soda
Is a gentle dentifrice that works very well, and you probably already have a box in your fridge! if that doesn't work, consider a professional cleaning and/or whitening.
It helps to brush your teeth immediately after having tea.

In brief: Baking soda
Dr. Scott Welker
Dr. Scott Welker
Dr. Daniel Kmak
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: Baking soda
Baking soda.

In brief: Baking soda
Baking soda.
Dr. Daniel Kmak
Dr. Daniel Kmak