How can I wean my baby?

In brief: Several choices

I have had some moms cold turkey(put baby on a bottle and bind with a prepregnancy bra)& everybody in the house is miserable but a week or so later its done, i don't advise this.
Some will start each feed and interupt baby after 3-5 minutes per breast (take off enough to feel soft) switch then bottle till full.Some will drop one feed every few days.All seem to work, the sweat equity is what varies.

In brief: Several choices

Dr. Janesta Noland

In brief: Babies can self-wean

If, however, you desire to wean before your baby has started to show signs of wanting to stop, you should eliminate one feeding at a time to minimize engorgement.
Starting with middle of the night feedings may help improve sleep!

In brief: Babies can self-wean

Dr. Janesta Noland
Dr. Janesta Noland
Dr. Cindy Juster