What problems can happen when my baby has a gastrostomy tube in place?

Falling out/blockage. The common problems related to a g-tube include: site care - sometimes the gastric juices cause chronic irritation around the site requiring regular skin care ; obstruction, be sure to follow instructions for flushing after use; falling out, if the g tube anchor deflates and the tube falls out it needs to be re-inserted soon or the hole will begin to close.
BY FAR, INFECTION IS. The main concern at any time, as long as the tube is in.