Is it possible to get breast implants if someone has had a defibrillator implanted?

Yes. It is perfectly fine to get breast implants if you have an implantable defibrillator. You simply need to have the defibrillator turned off during the surgery so that the cautery does not interfere with it. This can usually be done very quickly prior to the surgery; the device is then turned back on once the surgery is complete. I hope that helps!
Yes. There will be someone in the or to monitor and handle the defibrillator.
Yes. First you will need to get clearance from your cardiologist. Then your plastic surgeon will go over your choices, and the risk of adding a potential risk of infection for having an implant close to your defibrillator. Technically, your icd should be separated from your implant, for example if your icd is just under the skin, it is best to put the implant under the muscle.
Yes. Normally, the defribrillator implant is high on the chest wall, away from where the implants would be inserted. Thus, implants may be inserted within the breasts without disturbing the defibrillator.
Yes. . Yes. This can be done with a little bit of planning. The defibrillator is usually turned off while using electrocautery. The plastic surgeon will usually work with your cardiologist to make sure you are safe. Anesthesia will also monitor you throughout the case. http://www.jjrothmd.com/procedures/breast-augmentation.
Yes. Yes - this is certainly possible, and I have several patients with pacemakers and defibrillators. We have the pacemaker tech come see you pre and post-operatively to check the settings of your device.