What would I do if I have cancer and want to talk to my doctor between visits?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery

In brief: Find the right Dr.

I believe that communication is one of the best tools that we have to help cancer patients.
Therefore, it is a priority to make myself available by phone and/or email daily for the many questions that arise. Many doctors share this philosophy and the methods for communication are only growing--it will not be difficult to find a doctor that takes this approach.

In brief: Find the right Dr.

Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Anthony Back
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Call the office!

Talk to one of the doctors staff and see what might be possible--some doctors will call you on the phone, others email.
If the doctor isn't responsive to this in some way, then i would think about whether this doctor is the right one for you. Patients deserve to have a way to have questions answered!

In brief: Call the office!

Dr. Anthony Back
Dr. Anthony Back