Do cancer centers provide rehabilitation services for cancer survivors?

Dr. Robert Kent
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Some do and
Some do not. Some of the larger ones like md anderson, mayo and moffitt do offer these services.
Cancer rehabilitation has been proven to enhance quality of life and should be offered. If a cancer center does offer cancer rehab, ask your oncologist to send you to a general physiatrist for recommendations and a possible rehabilitation plan. I hope this helps!

In brief: Some do and
Dr. Robert Kent
Dr. Robert Kent
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Some do
There is no universal answer to this question.
Some cancer centers provide rehabilitation services, others refer people to outside rehab centers.

In brief: Some do
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Ginsberg