As a cancer patient, how can I deal with my depression?

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Indiv or Grp Therapy

I work with many cancer patients in psychotherapy (individual & group) where they explore their emotions in a supportive setting & explore ways to cope w/ those feelings.
Some find a renewed intention to explore & resolve issues previously avoided & turn the cancer experience into an opportunity to grow & integrate emotionally. Ask ur dr. For referral to ind or group therapy. Please get support!

In brief: Indiv or Grp Therapy

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Pathology

In brief: Treatment + support

You should start by discussing it with your doctor. Effective treatments in the form of psychotherapy and medication are available.
You may also wish to join a support group in your area.

In brief: Treatment + support

Dr. Eric Weisman