What are the symptoms of a ganglion cyst vs carpal tunnel?

Different. Carpal tunnel typicall causes numbess and tingling in the thumb , index , long finger and half of the ring finger. It can hurt at night. The ganglion is a lump which forms over a joint, typicall the wrist or ankle and does not cause the carpal tunnel problems noted above. Though a cyst can be found in the carpal tunnel, this is not usually the case. Get checked and feel better., .
Different. Ganglion cyst is a mass on the dorsum or undersurface of the wrist. Iftentimes they are asymptomatic. Carpal tunnel is a compression of the nerve by the ligaments of the wrist and can cause pain with use, numbness or tingling of the hand or fingers and sometimes weakness.