What can I do to make my hair look younger, fuller and healthier?

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
In brief: Nutritious Diet
Along with a nutritious diet with lots of green vegetables, i recommend taking a high quality fish oil and a whole foods vitamin with biotin in it.
It takes time to see the results, up to 3 months, but with time, this well help your hair look shinier and healthier. Best of luck!

In brief: Nutritious Diet
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Try vitamins
There is hair growth, hair maintenance and hair loss.
All have to be balanced. Hair growth diminishes with age and hormones. Hair loss can occur with diseases, hormonal imbalances, loss of vitamins/minerals and stress. Improve hair with iron, b and d vitamins, biotin, low glycemic diet, improving natural hormone balance by asking your doctor, and decreasing inflammation. Otherwise see derm.

In brief: Try vitamins
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Eric Weisman