Can stretching my hamstrings one at a time get rid of my low back pain?

Stretching helps. Hamstrings run from the back of each thigh and can limit the motion of the pelvis when tightened. By stretching them you can lengthen the muscle again and relieve the stress felt on the low back. Take a look at the article below for a few options for stretching your hamstrings. http://www.spine-health.com/wellness/exercise/specific-hamstring-stretches-back-pain-relief.
Maybe. Stretching your hamstrings may help low back pain...Depending on how you go about stretching them...And whether or not your hamstrings are the problem. A good yoga practice will help establish better awareness of posture, stretch what needs to be stretched, open and invite movement where that is needed, and introduce breath and relaxation. It will offer a lot more than just stretching hamstrings.