What are some exercises that'll prevent lower back pain?

See below. A gentle home exercise program that focuses on core strengthening is going to be your best bet. A great resource for this can be found at www.therehabzone.com.
Please review the. Link belw to see.Do you want to prevent back pain? Try a few basic exercises to stretch and strengthen your back and supporting muscles. Repeat each exercise a few times, then increase the number of repetitions as the exercise gets easier. If you've ever hurt your back or have other health conditions, such as osteoporosis, consult your doctor before doing these exercises.