How is lower back pain treated?

Many ways it depend. Treatment could range from Motrin for the minor cases physical therapy, exercise program, work adjustment , restriction of certain activities, injections of steroids, manipulations and all different kind of surgeries.
Get diagnosis. Most cases I see are due to sitters disease or gait (ex; foot position). But you need to identify the origin and rule out more serious causes. Any neurologic issues like numbness in the legs, no muscle weakness, no fever, no urinary pain, fever, genital discharge, acute trauma, insect bites, etc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TO8Il3vdxQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6SXiDCMP3E.