Who is the most likely person to develop low back pain?

Any body with bad. Working habits.The risk of lower back pain is equal in every adult who overworks their body, regardless of age or color, and regardless of the fact that the person is a healthy man or woman. The people who are most likely to have lower back pain are those who have poor working conditions, like standing up for prolonged periods of time, sitting for hours together in front of a computer etc.
Overweight. Being overweight and also being in a job that require constant motion/twisting/bending at the waist, lifting heavy objects etc. Other times it can be as easy as tying your shoelaces or getting out of bed. Best bet is to eliminate or reduce the obvious issues like weight and overuse issues at work.