Is it ok to supplement my breast milk with formula?

Yes. It is fine to supplement breastfeeding with some formula, if the baby is very hungry after breastfeeding. To be successful in breastfeeding though, it is best to avoid supplementing during the first week of life, so the baby can learn to be a good breastfeeder. However, moms should give formula in the first week if the baby is having low blood sugar, excessive weight loss, or other problems.
Yes. Ideally, breast milk alone is best. If you need a break from breast feeding and you have enough milk feeding the baby breast milk in a bottle is a good idea. In the event that is not a consideration, for various reasons, supplementation with formula is fine. This is best tried after 2 weeks of breast feeding to avoid nipple confusion.