Is aloe vera a treatment of multiple sclerosis (ms)?

No. It is not. I could not in my wildest dreams think of how a benefit could be obtained. However my medline search revealed no studies.
No real benefit. Aloe vera has no role whatsoever in ms therapy, but might be used for dermatological distress, which is a different issue, and no contra-indication to use in association with ms drugs.
No. It does not treat m? It can help the itching that can occur with ms, but not affect the disease itself. I can tell you that bad itching can be one of my symptoms at times.