5 doctors weighed in:

What's an allergic reaction to cheap metal?

5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Brian Novick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
4 doctors agree

In brief: Often to nickel

The skin can get red itchy and bumpy.
..Stop wearing it and if not severe(or infected) try cortisone cream(not benadryl) and avoid the jewelry..If it happens with several pieces, bring them to an allergist with a description of the reaction(and maybe picures). The testing can often be done.

In brief: Often to nickel

The skin can get red itchy and bumpy.
..Stop wearing it and if not severe(or infected) try cortisone cream(not benadryl) and avoid the jewelry..If it happens with several pieces, bring them to an allergist with a description of the reaction(and maybe picures). The testing can often be done.
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Brian Novick
Thank
Read more answers from doctors