Is it possible to put my baby on a regular feeding schedule?

Dr. Pamela Lindor

It's possible to put yourself on a feeding schedule, but the best schedule for the baby is usually the one the baby puts him/herself on! there are ways to mold your baby's schedule, however, such as more feedings during the day, less at night!

Dr. Pamela Lindor
Dr. Pamela Lindor

I encourage moms to start pattern feedings on day 1.
Days:2hrs rest/ feed 20-30 min/body maintaince/play until tired/place down awake to start rest.Nights(after 10)baby wakes you/feed/maintaince/back to crib.The energy baby gains in rest should be devoted to feeding, diaper chgs etc can wait until baby is tired. 6-7 day feeds& 1-2 night feeds are possible with you pushing baby to sleep long at night.

Dr. Jonathan Jassey