I want to lose two inches around my waist n I eat 6 whole eggs each day .. Is it okay ? Also I wanna lose 8 kgs of weight .

Mazin Albert
General Practice
In brief: Eggs are not bad.
There is a misconception that eggs are bad because of the amount of cholesterol and fat they contain.
However, recent studies have shown that eggs may not contribute to heart disease in adults. One large egg contains about 6 g of protein. Meanwhile, the average adult requires only 46-56 g of protein daily. Aim for this goal with a variety of protein rich foods and remember to exercise.

In brief: Eggs are not bad.
Mazin Albert
Mazin Albert
Answer assisted by Mazin Albert, Medical Student
Mazin Albert
Eggs will not necessarily make you gain weight, as long as you are exercising. The combination of diet and exercise still remains to be the best way to reach weight loss goals. As you exercise you need to replenish your muscle protein stores and eggs are an excellent source. If you are concerned about fat content, then you can consider eating 3 egg whites with 3 whole eggs.
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Eating 6 eggs daily
And noting else leaves you with an imbalanced diet.
Ths provides fats (yolk) and protein (albumen - the whites), but you could make omlets and add vegetables, and salads with vinegar and small unflower or olive oil and it adds gastric decit. You need some carbohydrate as well. Diets alone do not work without exercie, which increases metabolism.

In brief: Eating 6 eggs daily
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. William Forsythe