Ok I have pcos and haven't stopped bleeding is there anything besides birth control to stop the bleeding? I can't afford a doctor and was curious

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: See a doctor please

I totally sympathize if cash is tight, but you are playing with fire: see a doctor! most women with pcos have irregular bleeding and many causes are benign, but some are pre-cancerous and can even be cancer itself.
Do yourself a favor and see a doctor in the office; the internet is not a good place to troubleshoot this.

In brief: See a doctor please

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Usually OCP's

Because women with pcos do not ovulate regularly, they do not have regular cycles.
Ocp's can restore predictability to the cycle by suppressing the ovaries and regulating the cycle.

In brief: Usually OCP's

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Not cheaply

There are a couple of birth control pills on walmart's discount list that cost ~ $9 for a pack, and can be very helpful.
Discuss your options with your dr.

In brief: Not cheaply

Discuss your options with your dr.
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Jonathan Jassey