32 weeks will my obgyn give me a 4d sonogram? And does it cost?

In brief: It should cost some
Because a 4d ultrasound is not needed (it is an additional, "luxury" item that we did perfectly fine without, for so many years), it should be paid for by the patient.
Insurance dollars should be used to pay for only the services that are truly necessary. However, a doctor might do free 4d ultrasounds as a marketing strategy, to invite new patients to his practice.

In brief: It should cost some
Dr. Dan Fisher
In brief: Maybe. Maybe.
Sounds like you should speak with your ob/gyn directly.
No one can answer on behalf of them.

In brief: Maybe. Maybe.
No one can answer on behalf of them.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Maybe
Your doctor will have to decide if you need one.
Most normal pregnancies do not. Cost is based on a multitude of factors, and your doctor will need to discuss it with you.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Jane Van Dis