April 27th I took a pregnancy test and it said pregnant on may 2nd I started bleeding went to the ER they said miscarr well im pregnant and bleeding ?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: Miscarriage

Unfortunately it sounds as though your pregnancy (confirmed by positive test 27 april) could not be maintained; so your body removed it (miscarriage with bleeding).
You should see an ob/gyn for exam to make sure none of the products of conception were retained & to try to determine why the pregnancy miscarried. Sorry for your loss.

In brief: Miscarriage

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
2 comments
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
HCG levels may still be elevated (giving positive pregnancy test) but miscarriage may not have been complete, resulting in continued bleeding. See OB for exam.
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Could also be placental abruption (partial) or placenta previa. In any case, need OB exam.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham