My son has puss running from his eys...Do I need a doctor?

Yes! Eye infections may be serious. Please take your son to his pediatrician right away.
Yes. Pus generally indicates pink eye or conjunctivitis. It can be contagious as well as annoying and needs to be treated. Yes please have him seen so you can get eye drops.
Yup! Infection is not to be taken lightly! head to your eyemd soon!