33 female has had hip pain since jan2012 not always constant rt hip only dull I am otherwise healthy. What should I do?

Time 4 medical eval. It is time to see your doctor for an evaluation. If necessary your doctor can refer you to an appropriate specialist for further evaluation.
Loaction, location. It really depends what you call hip pain. If itis thehip joint it is ususally felt in the groin region. If it is felt along the outside of the pelvis that we would consider bursitis. Does it hur to walk? Does it hurt to lie on your side? It it tender to touch somewhere? You can use heat or even ice, exercises and some otc meds. Your official evalaution will help clarify these issues.