After the birth of my twins I was told that I would need surgery to replace my bladder b/c it was low. No surgery..I am having difficulty urinating y?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Depends on problem
Bladder problems are common in women.
The first step is to identify the problem. Sometimes the problem can be cured with medications. Other times patients need a bladder lift (cystocele repair) or a urethral sling. The next step is a visit to an obgyn who has experience dealing with bladder and urination problems. They will do an exam and likely order bladder testing to determine the next steps.

In brief: Depends on problem
Bladder problems are common in women.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Scott Beard
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology
In brief: Prolapse
Will often correct somewhat for the first 6-12 months after delivery.

In brief: Prolapse
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery