I need to know from professionals , what exact education, degrees, & certificates will I have to posses to become a neurosergeon ?

Dr. SG Erman
In brief: Many
High school diploma 4yrs college or university diploma 4yrs medical school diploma 4yrs internship and residency completion 4-6yrs neurosurgery fellowship 3-6 yrs state licensure federal board examination dea licensure national boards certification and.
..You need to learn how to spell surgeon.

In brief: Many
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Neurosurgery
In brief: Years of work
College, medical school, internship and neurosurgery residency.
About 15 years later, you will be ready to be the new neurosurgeon in town, pay your dues and earn a reputation.

In brief: Years of work
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Adam Smith