Okay ima girl and the other day I had unprotected sex and he didn't cum or anything culd I be pregnant?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Possible
Well certainly you could, that's what unprotected sex means.
No one can tell you how likely it is, trying to guess is just that: guessing. Assuming you do not want to get pregnant, do yourselves a big favor and either don't have sex or use reliable protection. After unprotected sex you can talk about it 24/7 but you can't know until a period or when you can do a reliable test!

In brief: Possible
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Unprotected intercourse can result in pregnancy, even if your partner did not ejaculate.
This is because sperm cells can be found in the "pre-cum", a small amount of semen that is secreted prior to ejaculation.

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham