I am obese, if I loose the weight, will my periods regulate again, the excess hair go away as well as the acne, and fatigue. My voice as well?

Dr. James Mirabile
Gynecology
In brief: Weight loss
Many gynecological problems are directly attributable to obesity.
You may have a condition called poly cystic ovarian syndrome which can be treated reversing many of the clinical signs you describe. Contact your ob/gyn for testing so you could live a healthier and happier lifestyle.

In brief: Weight loss
Dr. James Mirabile
Dr. James Mirabile
Pathology
In brief: You have the power
Our health care system is horribly dysfunctional, but you can make the best of things by finding some sort of exercise that you enjoy and can share with friends / partner. And learn to laugh at, rather than be manipulated by, the food industry that plays with our minds to make us overeat.
Good luck.

In brief: You have the power
Good luck.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham