I have a pain in my right ankle. It's starts to hurt when its hasn't been used for over 30min. Also it hurts when I run barefoot and when I awake. ?

Dr. David Laha
Podiatry
In brief: May be Tendonitis
Hard to tell what is going on.
See your podiatrist if persists. If it is along the inside of your ankle, it may be the posterior tibial tendon. This can be an overuse injury. Usual treatment for this problem is rest, ice, good shoes and extra support. I would avoid weightbearing fitness activity until better. Anti inflammatories are usually helpful. Dr l.

In brief: May be Tendonitis
Hard to tell what is going on.
Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha
In brief: Ankle pain
Your symptoms may be due to joint pain or early signs of arthritis which can only be assessed by a specialist who may order x-rays to take a look at the ankle joint.

In brief: Ankle pain
Dr. Farshad Bathaee
Dr. Farshad Bathaee
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine