Eleven year old boy with shoulder pain after getting hit with a baseball should I get him looked at?

Give it a little. Time if continue to bother him and the pain is not subsiding take him to his doctor to check it out.
Try pain relief . Anyone hit w baseball will hurt. Try cold compresses, rest and Motrin for the next 24 hrs. If not better then get it checked. Of course it also depends if it was a thrown vs batted ball. The batted ball has much more chance of causing injury. If swelling present or pain severe, go to er today just to be in safe side.