This morning I had burning pain in my lower abdomen and amber colored urine. The pain subsided but returned after drinking coffee; a bm didn't help. ?

Dr. Tarek Naguib
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis
In brief: Hard to tell but,
If urine is clear with usual smell and no burning or unusual frequency, this is not likely to be infection.
What else? Possibilities include bowel problems still, urinary stone disease if pain is severe, and gyn problems in females. If continues, need an ultrasound to rule out stone disease and urinalysis to check on red cells (in stone disease) and white cells in infection. Need to visit a doc.

In brief: Hard to tell but,
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Marsha Davis