I have a black spot under my toe nail and it moves when I press on the nail. What is it?

May be bleeding. You may have blood under the nail. This can happen after trauma, either a direct injury or from a repetitive trauma(shoe irritation). The will usually resolve as the nail grows out. If questions see your podiatrist. Fyi:there are cases where cancerous lesions can occur under the nail. This usually is a lesion under the nail that has not moved for months and is not moveable with pressure. Dr l.
Subungual hematoma. This is likely small area of blood, probably from trauma to the toenail. This should lessen and disappear as the toenail grows -- if it does not, have this evaluated by your physician.