I feel like theres a sticky phlegm that even I clear my throat and nose its still there and im having difficulty breathing. I don't have cough. Help!?

Dr. Christopher Guzik

In brief: Allergies possible

Allergic rhinitis or non allergic prenial rhinitis can both give a feeling of sticky mucus in the back of the throat.
See you healthcare provider to determine which condition you may have.

In brief: Allergies possible

Dr. Christopher Guzik
Dr. Christopher Guzik
Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: Possibilities...

Possible diagnoses for these symptoms include bronchitis, probably viral if there is no fever, allergic bronchospasm, post-nasal drip.
You need to see your doctor for evaluation so that this can be treated once diagnosed. If the shortness of breath is severe or worsening, go to the er. If you smoke, you need to quit today.

In brief: Possibilities...

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology