Can blood test show if I am pregnant. If urine test showed negative?

Possibly. These tests are good, but like all tests, can have variations. Blood tests can detect this shortly after implantation as well as urine tests that are sensitive, but less sensitive blood and urine tests need 3-4 more days to become positive. No two people are alike either, so that can cause variations also. Time and a specific quantitative test can best confirm this, so see your dr. To be sure.
Yes, sometime. The blood test is more sensitive and thus picks up the presence of HCG (hormone of pregnancy) at lower level than the home kit can. Thus, in early pregnancy, the home test can often turns positive after 2 wks, but the blood test can pick as early as 5-7 days after conception. So if your test is negative, you can waite for an other wk and retest. If u can't waite then consult your doc. Good luck.