My girl is 18 months old and her soft spot hasn't fully closed, what could this mean and what can be done about it.?

In brief: Relax
The soft spot is a variable feature in newborns.
I've seen them so tiny at birth you couldn't feel one or as big as a grapefruit.(that one got a protective helmet).They close when they close, I see no reason to worry about it. I have never seen one persist after two.

In brief: Relax
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Sft spot
Anterior fontanelle or the soft spot in infants closes between 7 months to 19 months, so if it is not fully closed you still have one month for it to close fully.
As long as the baby girl is growing physically and developmentally and her head is growin at normal rate, you do not have to worry.But you should take the baby to the pediatrician for 18 months check up and discuss this with her pediatricia.

In brief: Sft spot
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Jonathan Jassey