How can I tell if I need medical atention for my anxiety?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman
In brief: Professional visit
You deserve to have the help of a well trained psychiatrist.
An evaluation should answer your concern.

In brief: Professional visit
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
If you haven't solved the anxiety on your own, it is best to get some professional help.
Dr. Andrew Ho
In brief: Severity of anxiety
If anxiety symptoms cause persisting distress or impairment, then medical attention is warranted.
Everyone gets anxious from time to time due to good or bad things that happen around them. However, when you start avoiding, postponing, or have persisting symptoms, such as not able to sleep well, stomach pain, panic attack, depression, then medical help can be life changing.

In brief: Severity of anxiety
Dr. Andrew Ho
Dr. Andrew Ho