Hello, my last dose of Clomid (clomiphene) 100mg was on 5/2 I took a blood and home pregnancy and it is positive..Can the Clomid (clomiphene) be doing this to the hCG test?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Congratulations!
Clomid (clomiphene) is an estrogen-receptor modulator designed to stimulate ovulation, thus increases the chance of pregnancy.
It does not cause +pregnancy test by itself. In your case with a positive pregnancy test, i would say: congratulations because very high likelihood that you are truly pregnant! follow-up with your doc. Good luck.

In brief: Congratulations!
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Serena Chen
Fertility Medicine
In brief: You are pregnant!
Clomid (clomiphene) can interfere with home ovulation kits which measure lh.
It is not known to interfere with a home pregnancy test. However, you should call your doctor and have the pregnancy confirmed with a blood pregnancy test. Best of luck to you!

In brief: You are pregnant!
Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Adam Levy